A beautiful 2D escape adventure. Find your own way to discover the truth.
This game has been made solo during 7 days, for the Community Game Jam. The theme was "The game is a liar", so consider this while playing the game.
How to play:
- Left mouse button click to move your character.
- E key to interact with the items.
- P key to open the pause menu while playing.
- Even if the WebGL build is working fine and is containing the same game as the Windows build, I do recommend you to actually download the executable game to play with best audio and graphical experience.
- v1.1: Fixed an issue where the player could continue its programmed movement while interacting with an object, causing the player to get stuck in the dialog loop (thanks EnzoUP for reporting the issue).
Thank you for playing this game, commenting and rating!
Thanks to the hosts too for this amazing jam!